Organic Natural Skin Care



Using organic natural skin care methods is one of the best ways to refresh your skin and keep it healthy and glowing. While many products on the market claim to be organic, most of the time it is just not true. The truth is that miracle skin care creams, cleansers and products simply do not exist; however, natural techniques can be implemented easily into your everyday life that will dramatically improve the health and quality of your skin.

LEAVE FOR IMAGE

Watch What You Put on Your Skin

Just because a label says that a skin care product is organic, it does not necessarily mean that it is. What most consumers do not know is that water is considered an organic ingredient and if a product contains three parts water to one-part chemicals, then the manufacturer can legally label the product as 75% organic even if the other 25% of the ingredients are bad for your skin. It is because of this misleading information that consumers should be wary to trust skin care labels and instead use organic natural skin care to take a more proactive role in their skin care.

The best way to measure what ingredients and products should and should not be used on your face, neck and chest is to consider whether or not you can eat it. If the item or product is not something you could eat safely, it is definitely not something you should put on your skin.

Healthy Body, Healthy Skin

Regardless of what cosmetic companies will try to tell and sell you, organic natural skin care is not just about how you take care of your skin, its about how you take care of your whole body. Your skin is the ultimate measurement of your overall health, and making a few small lifestyle changes to improve your health can do wonders for your skin.

The Importance of a Healthy Diet

Years of scientific research have shown that what we put into our bodies greatly affects our skin. This being the case, we have the opportunity to give our skin everything it needs to be beautiful by just making sure to eat a healthy, balanced diet.

When implementing your healthy diet, be sure to avoid excess sugars. Eating too much sugar has been shown to cause premature wrinkles. Sugar also breaks down that natural collagen in our facial features, resulting in saggy, lackluster skin. Along with limiting sugars, you will also want to make sure that you are including an adequate amount of fiber to your diet. Fiber helps the body and skin to rid itself of toxins, allowing you to get that desired natural, healthy glow.

Reduce Your Stress Levels

Everyone experiences stress on a daily basis. Unfortunately, not keeping your stress levels in check is known to cause acne and wrinkles. Give your skin a fighting chance and implement organic natural skin care by finding healthy outlets that can easily help you manage your stress.

Drink Lots of Water

Doctors will tell you that drinking eight glasses of water per day is one way to improve your health and remove excess toxins from your body. Much of the 70% of the water in the human body is in the skin. Needless to say, when you are not drinking enough water, your skin can become dry and flaky, which can make skin care more complicated.

Additional Organic Natural Skin Care Tips

Along with healthy lifestyle changes, certain other actions can help you improve the health and appearance of your skin.

  • Avoid using scented soaps as they can dramatically dry and damage your skin.
  • Avoid using hot water during showers. Hot water removes healthy oils from your skin and can damage it. Instead, use warm water to bathe and even cooler water to wash hair to seal in moisture.
  • Do not use harsh scrubbing utensils. Bath accessories like pumices and other exfoliating scrubbers can rip and damage the skin as well.

No matter what the condition of your skin, using organic natural skin care methods will soon help you see a dramatic change in the condition and health of your skin. Remember, your skin is just a part of your body, and if you are not doing all you can to keep your whole self healthy, your skin will not be either.

Return to Nontoxic Skin Care

Return from Organic Natural Skin Care to Home






New! Comments

Please, leave a comment in the box below.






[an error occurred while processing this directive]